This session will deep dive into JavaFX starting with a look at the history of JavaFX before and after Oracle acquisition.It will look at the features and benefits of JavaFX, what is FXML and SceneBuilder and using JavaFX with other languages.
Speaker: Rajmahendra Hegde has been a Java developer since 2000. He is currently working for Logica as Project Lead/Architect. He is a User Group lead for Java User Group – Chennai. He have contributed to JSR-331, Scalaxia.com.He is comitter for Visage. He primary areas of interest are JEE, JavaFX, JVM Languages (Groovy, Scala & Visage) and NetBeans.
* Do check out the 7th Annual IndicThreads Conference that will be held in December in Pune, India.
* Internet Of Things (IoT), Cloud, Big Data, Java… at
IndicThreads.com Developer Conference, Feb 2015, Pune – India.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- Internet Of Things (IoT) Is The In-Thing At IndicThreads Conference, Pune 2015 - January 29, 2015
- Big Data Search With Elasticsearch - December 9, 2014
- Modelling RESTful applications – Why should I not use verbs in the REST url? - December 4, 2014