Web and Mobile application interfaces have been going through a massive overhaul over the past couple of years. Web developers around the world have been relentlessly launching one great platform after another – Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery UI/jQtouch, Lungo, Ext JS to name a few. Sencha happens to be one of the most aggressive players in this space having recently launched their flagship Ext JS and Touch offerings. But what exactly is different about these frameworks? What has the nature of this overhaul been?
While Sencha and its customers claim massive improvements, where are these coming from and most importantly, what can this powerful framework do for your product? These are just some of the questions that will be answered in the powerpacked “Sencha Ext JS 4.x unleashed” session. A combination of demos, historical perspective and humorous anecdotes will clarify the significance of this comprehensive web dev offering.
- Overview of Ext JS framework
- Capabilities and improvements over previous versions.
- User interface design best practices as supported by Ext JS.
- To MVC or not, what do web devs say about Sencha’s approach.
- Data driven applications.
- HTML5 and Ext JS – can they co-exist?
- My Client is a IE 6 fan, what can Ext JS do for me?
- The Desktop vs Mobile debate, are we headed for gentle synergy or a head-on train wreck?
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- How Java can (and is) used in cars. IoT with Java - January 4, 2016
- Digital Transformation of the Enterprise: What IT leaders need to know! - January 3, 2016
- IndicThreads Pune 2016. Celebrating 10 years of the IndicThreads Conference! - December 29, 2015