The call for papers / speakers for the 2nd IndicThreads Delhi NCR Conference is now open. The conference will be held on 30-31 August 2013 and look at a wide array of software development tools & technologies in Java, Cloud Computing, Mobile App Development as well as emerging technologies.
Inline with the wide range of developer interests and software demands today, the CFP scope is restricted to three very broad categories. You are welcome to submit any mix of these three categories.
- Web Technologies
- Mobile Software Development
- Serverside + Cloud Development (Of Relevance To The Java Platform)
Technical sessions that leverage your own experience & your insights work best as they provide knowledge that one cannot get from a getting started guide or documentation online.
You might want to take a look at the recently concluded 7th IndicThreads Pune conference to get a feel for IndicThreads’ conferences.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- How Java can (and is) used in cars. IoT with Java - January 4, 2016
- Digital Transformation of the Enterprise: What IT leaders need to know! - January 3, 2016
- IndicThreads Pune 2016. Celebrating 10 years of the IndicThreads Conference! - December 29, 2015