Five is a Zope 2 product that allows you to integrate Zope 3 technologies.
Five 1.1 brings new Zope 3 features to the Zope 2 world :
- Â Zope 3-style i18n
- Â Zope 3 to Zope 2 interface bridging
- Â More standard ZCML directives.
The code has been restructured and the testing framework has been simplified to be easier to maintain.
Five is a Zope 2 product that allows you to integrate Zope 3 technologies into Zope 2. It allows you to use the following parts of the Zope 3 Component architecture within Zope 2:
- Â Zope 3 interfaces
- Â adapters
- Â pages (views), including skins, layers and resources
- Â edit and add forms, based on schemas
- Â i18n
- Â ZCML
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016