PyWeek’s Game Programming competition has been scheduled from August 28 to September 4.
The challenge will increase the public body of python game tools, code and expertise.
Also it will inspire new projects with ready made teams.
You will need to register for participation
Some Details of the competition :
- You may either enter as an individual or as a team with as many members as you like
- You are allowed to use existing libraries however the libraries must not implement any game logic.
- The time limit is 1 week
- Existing artwork, music and sound effects may be used.
- Any online documentation may be used
- Sunday 2005/08/28 Competition start
- Sunday 2005/09/04 Competition end, judging begins
- Sunday 2005/09/18 Judging closes, winners announced
>> PyWeek Game Programming Challenge
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016