PyLucid is a lightweight, OpenSource ( GPL ) content management system ( CMS ) written in pure Python CGI.
For PyLucid no shell account is needed. To run PyLucid you need a standard Webserver with Python (at least v2.2.1) CGI and MySQL ( mySQLdb ).
Here are some features of PyLucid :
- Â Can integrate Source-Files from local Webserver in the CMS page
- Â Can integrate RSS feed in the CMS page
- Â Administration Sub menu
- Â Allows to create and edit pages, stylesheets, templates.
- Â Shows the list of the newest changes
- Â SiteMap
- Â Menu
- Â Inclusive SQL tables overview with optimization of the tables
The New release “PyLucid v0.3.2” offers :
- Â Now it’s possible to clone and delete Stylesheets and Templates.
- Â URL to NEW merge SOURCE-Files from the local Web server.
- Â RSS module, to merge Newsfeeds
- Â The admin sub menu is divided into categories.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016