The First Pune Python meet was held on last Saturday of the month. We are planning to conduct the Python meets on every last Saturday of each month, it will help in spreading the Python language in Pune and across the country.
Sandeep Gohad gave a quick introduction to the Python language and also discussed the relevance of Python and how Python could be promoted in India.
In the Java meet, Raghu Charan presented on JSF and discussed the pros and cons of JSF as well as demonstrated various examples of JSF.
|Sandeep Gohad||Raghu Charan|
The tentative schedule for the next meets on 29th July 2006 is as follows:
* Python meet : A session on Django by Amitabh Jain.
* Java Meet : A session on Ajax with Google Web Toolkit (GWT) by Piyush Deshpande.
>> First Pune Python meet and Java Server Faces (JSF) on 24th June.
>> Python is being used as much as Java, C++ and Perl
>> Python has “arrived” in the mainstream
>> No programming language offers what Python does philosophically.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016