Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) completes 25 years. Quality Assurance Institute was founded in 1980 in USA. QAI’s objective is providing leadership in improving quality, productivity, and effective solutions for process management.
QAI is having presence all over the world and provides services 1000 corporate members in area of consulting, education, training services and assessments. QAI offers following services:
- Conferences – Learn from leading IT practitioners and certified professionals about quality improvement and process management.
- QAI Campus – Support to Organizations about software testing, QA and process maturity.
Assessments – Get baselined/certified with QAI’s software quality and testing models.
- Use QAI’s World-Class Software Quality and Testing models to baseline your organization, identify weaknesses and develop a strategic and tactical roadmap for improvement and implementation.
- Software Certifications (Administered by QAI) – Professional certifications in the field of software testing, quality assurance and project management. These certifications are recognized worldwide.
- Membership – Become member of network of top IT professionals and organizations all over the world.
- Federation Chapters – Offering a network of affiliated chapters nationwide and worldwide.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016