“Automated Testing” – is much talked about now a days. But when it comes to implementing a test automation techniques several questions arise. The primary problem faced is, which testing tool to use. What factors should be considered before deciding on a tool.
Today, there are many testing tools available in the market. Each tool providing some specific features and choosing a right tool becomes a tedious process.
Generally, following points are taken into consideration,
- Customer requirement
- The platforms, environments supported by the tool.
- If a testing tool can satisfy our specific requirements if any.
- How much easy a tool is to learn and to train resources on it?
- And last but not the least exorbitant prices of tools, so “Price of a tool” plays a major role.
So what do you think what factors to be taken into consideration to choose a testing tool?
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016