Gavin King’s session on ‘Building JSF and EJB3 applications using the Seam framework’ presented at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
Session Abstract – Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 3.0 technology and JavaServer Faces technology are perhaps the most exciting new developments in the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5. Seam is an innovative new application framework that integrates the EJB 3.0 component model with JavaServer Faces technology as a presentation tier.
Seam builds on the standard extension points provided by both specifications and provides a set of Java technology-based annotations that extends the standard annotations defined by the EJB specification. In addition, Seam introduces several innovative new ideas: managed conversations; declarative and contextual application state management; and bijection, a generalization of the notion of inversion of control and integrated business process management.
Speaker-Gavin King is the founder of the Hibernate project and the author of Hibernate in Action. Gavin works for JBoss, Inc, leading the development of Hibernate, implementing EJB 3.0, and providing services to JBoss customers.
** 100 kbps Real Video. Takes a hit on video quality, but will work on slow Internet connections.
* The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
* Quick Hibernate
* How to decide which persistence technology to use? JDBC / / Hibernate / JDO
* Sights and Sounds Of The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java
* Coming Soon….IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology 2007
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016