Janak Mulani’s session on ‘Rich Internet Applications and AJAX – Selecting the best option’ presented at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
Session Abstract – There are hundreds of criteria for evaluating RIA and AJAX products. So many that it’s easy to lose focus and misjudge priorities. This talk proposes a decision tree that leads through an evaluation process.
It asks for the most distinctive requirements and product features in a top-down sequence, discussing the essential differences between technology options. The focus is entirely on questions you should answer when evaluating RIA products. There is no assessment of specific products, because the individual features of products tend to obscure fundamental issues.
Speaker-Janak Mulani is a founder-partner and software engineer at Canoo Engineering AG, Basel, Switzerland. He has over 18 years of experience in the IT industry. His interests are technologies for Rich Internet Applications and Model Driven Architecture and Development.
** 100 kbps Real Video. Takes a hit on video quality, but will work on slow Internet connections.
* The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
* Seven Ajax Frameworks / Toolkits to watch out for
* Swing UI is mature while Ajax is still in its infancy
* Pure Ajax creates the next generation legacy applications
* Sights and Sounds Of The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java
* Coming Soon….IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology 2007
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016