Debu Panda’s session on EJB 3.0 In Action presented at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
Abstract : In Java EE 5, the EJB 3 specification has gone through a transformation unlike any other. It has evolved from the previous EJB 2.1 incarnation that many considered an overly heavy and difficult component model into a powerful and flexible standard that is the buzz of the industry.
Its ease of use and popular lightweight persistence model–Java Persistence API –are setting it up to be the standard of choice for server components and persistence applications. This session introduces and explains the EJB 3 concepts and APIs and presents examples of how to use these APIs effectively.
Speaker – Debu Panda has more than 14 years of experience in the IT industry and
has published articles in several magazines and has presented at many
He is a Senior Principal Product Manager of the Oracle
Application Server development team. He is co-author of the recently published EJB 3.0 In
** 100 kbps Real Video. Takes a hit on video quality, but will work on slow Internet connections.
* The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
* Beginning EJB 3 Application Development From Novice to Professional
* Checking EJB 3.0 performance – Enterprise Java Software Developer
* How to decide which persistence technology to use? JDBC / CMP
* New OccamJ claims to be the fastest free application server
Java developers don’t want Java annotations?
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016