Ramesh Loganathan’s session on Synergies between J2EE SOA and Web 2.0 presented at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
Abstract : SOA and Web2.0 are now embedded deep into application infrastructure and architectures today. While SOA is the fabric across the organization, Web2.0 is at the fringes providing a rich user experience while accessing various resources over the web. Somewhere in the middle, is J(2)EE.
In its incumbent capacity as a leading applications infrastructure platform, it comes in the path of both Web2.0 and SOA. This session explores how JEE snugly fits in, and establishes a few usage patterns for SOA and Web2.0, centered around J(2)EE.
** 100 kbps Real Video. Takes a hit on video quality, but will work on slow Internet connections.
* The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
* Understanding Web Services and SOA
* What is Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
* Are you Ajax Enabled? Everybody else is.
* Rising adoption of Ajax, SOA and even Java
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016