Amit Bhayani speaks on ‘Java Open Source VoIP Platform – JSLEE’ at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology 2007 held in Oct 2007 in Pune, India. The session introduces JAIN SLEE (JSLEE) followed by a look at ‘Why JSLEE’ and the JSLEE benefits for the VOIP telecom domain.
blackjack for mac
Amit then looks at how JSLEE and JEE compliment each other and how JSLEE can improve ROI for application developed using JEE. The session concludes with a discussion about how JSLEE is suitable for a variety of problem domains demanding Event Driven Architecture (EDA) for high volume, low latency signalling. Examples include financial trading, online gaming, sensor network integration (RFID) and distributed control.
Speaker– Amit is working on JBoss technologies since past 5 years and has contributed to
Hibernate, JBoss AS and IzPack. He is currently working on Mobicents project as core developer. Amit has been a speaker at conferences like JBoss Users Groups and RedHat Symposium.
* Video compressed for 100 kbps viewing. Takes a hit on quality but will run fine on slow Internet connections.
* Java and J2EE Today: An interview with Satish Talim
* WebLogic 9.0 takes J2EE to a new level of reliability and scalability
* New RAD platform to fill the J2EE-AJAX void
* J2EE vs JavaEE – Simplify programming
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016bingo virtual gratis descargar
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016best rated casino bonuses in the uk
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016best usa online casinos