David Flanagan discusses his favorite API features in J2SE 5.0. He says that these are not necessarily the feaures that are most important or most useful, but the features that he thinks are the coolest or most elegant.
The features are:
- Callable and Future Interfaces
- Hexadecimal Floating Point Literals
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016