SOFTWARE DEVELOPER\’S JOURNAL
Software Developer\’s Journal magazine is the most popular magazine for professional programmers and developers in Europe. We publish news and professional information concerning the software world. In our articles,we present ready programming solutions.
Try ONLINE articles: Software Development, Programming, Software Engineering, Tools, New Technologies, Databases and many more! Interesting articles and great SPEAKERS!
Try FREE samples!
NEW ISSUE *Artificial Intelligence* 11/2005
This issue which mainly concerns Artificial Intelligence contains a lot
of excellent articles:
* Scintilla – an editor not just for programmers by Marek Sawerwain
* Writing applications with Qt 4.0, part III by Jacek Surazski
* AI Chat bots developing by Ehab El-agizy, Moustafa Zamzam
* The A.I. of Elbot by Fred Roberts
* Neural networks in games by Maciej Gorywoda
* Implementing a neural network for OCR in C++ by JarosÂ
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016