The expert session for the next IndicThreads Java meet is about EJB. EJBs have been around for a long time and form the core of many enterprise Java applications. In last month’s session on Spring, we discussed why and when not to use EJBs, lets now look at the EJB side of the story. Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs) have been getting particular attention because of the recent release of EJB 3.0 and Java EE 5.
The session will be presented by Anand Kulkarni. Anand is a BE and an MBA. He is a software consultant and has 5 years of experience on
Java/J2EE and CORBA platforms. He provides corporate
training and software development services to many
reputed software organizations.
The session will cover the following areas :
* What are EJBs?
* Need for EJBs
* EJB Architecture
* Types of EJBs
* Deployment of a session bean
* Different EJB services
Date and Time:
> 4.30 pm – 6.30 pm
> Saturday, 27th May 2006
* Entry is free of cost. Entry on first come first served basis.
>> Effective EJB for real business solutions
>> Checking EJB 3.0 performance
>> How to decide which persistence technology to use? JDBC / CMP / JDO
>> Spring Framework Tutorial @ The Java Meet
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016