In this article, Herbert Lovelace shares the 4 basics that he follows, in order to get big projects to work.
His 4 step system is:
- Detection: Making sure the problem is clearly identified.
- Preparation: Figuring out what to do and how to do it.
- Implementation: Keep it as simple as possible and have a rollback strategy.
- Reflection: Learn a lot after the project is over about what we might have done differently
He also gives us these quotable quotes :
- "Project histories, like kitchens, tend to be cleaned up when shown to guests."
What’s your experience? How do you make big projects work?
>> Secret CIO: Four Steps To Make Big Projects Work
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016