The Spring framework is has become very popular and the first question put up by anybody new to Spring is, What’s so special? Bruce Tate has listed the 5 things that he likes about the Spring framework.
Those 5 things are:
- Spring Provides Better Leverage
- Spring Enables POJO Programming
- Dependency Injection Helps Testability
- Inversion of Control Simplifies JDBC
- Spring’s Community Thrives
He elaborates on these points and goes on the explain why Spring became a perfect fit for him and has become deeply woven
into the hardcore enterprise development that he undertakes.
>> Five Things I Love About Spring