Tangosol Coherence is a JCache-compliant in-memory caching and data management solution for clustered J2EE applications and application servers. A new version, Coherence 3.0 has been announced.
Coherence 3.0 provides significant enhancements for organizations deploying
and managing large-scale clusters and grids. These new capabilities provide
levels of availability, reliability, manageability, scalability, performance and
flexibility for Java applications that were – until now – simply unattainable.
The featured enhancements in Coherence 3.0 include:
- WAN Clustering enables global load-balancing and WAN failover for
data and compute grids, supporting enterprise business continuity strategies.
- Clustered JMX provides real time monitoring, management and
configuration for the entire grid – or any part of the grid – from any server.
- Read-Ahead Caching can completely eliminate load latencies by
predicting the data that needs to be ready in cache.
- Custom Partitioning and Partition Affinity supercharge the
performance of large-scale data grids by controlling the locality of data within
Source: Tangasol Press Release
>> Tangosol Announces Coherence 3.0 Release
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016