The JNode team is proud to announce the release of the version 0.2.1 of the JNode.org operating system.
JNode.org is an open source java OS written fully in java (with a very small assembler nano-kernel).
This release focused on improving the GUI handling and reducing the memory usages.
Screenshots are available here: http://www.jnode.org/node/132
New features & improvements in this release are:
- Many GUI improvements
- The first (NoGC) of a list of MMTk based garbage collector
- Various memory reduction improvements
- Support for plugin fragments
More information can be found at http://www.jnode.org
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016