Parasoft has added a new technology feature âTest Case Snifferâ to its
JTest 7.0. Test Case Sniffer eases the unit testing process. Test Case
Sniffer provides the ability to monitor the running application and to
generate unit test cases that capture application behaviour.
Just cover application functionality scenarios to be
tested and Test Case Sniffer automatically generates the JUnit test
cases with real data that is represented in the application.
The product info claims the following key benefits:
- Fast and easy generation of an intelligent low-maintenance functional unit test suite.
- Automated creation of a thorough regression test suite against which to validate and assess the impact of new code changes.
- Ability to test a full range of application functionality on a single machine independent of a complex testing environment.
importance of unit testing and the need to write proper JUnit based
test cases has been widely accepted. The only hurdle was always the
developer’s reluctance to invest the time and effort that needs to be
invested in writing test cases.
So is automated test case generation the solutions for all developer unit testing woes?
>> Test Case Sniffer
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016