Welcome to the
IndicThreads-DevSquare Coding Contest. Here’s your chance to prove your
Java mettle and win two great Java books. As part of this contest you
will be presented with one Java problem which you have to solve by
writing Java code. Your solution will be evaluated on programming
parameters – code correctness, compliance with standards, coding
efficiency, and coding productivity – and rated.
This is an online contest and does
not require any development
environment on your local machine. You can login, and
write,compile and execute code. If you wish, you can
first take a mock
test to familiarize yourself with DevSquare coding
environment. You could also
take help of DevSquare online chat to resolve any issues.
screenshots and Do’s
winner gets a copy of the following books –
Persistence With Hibernate (Manning)
Java 6 Platform Revealed (Apress)
You get a maximum
of 30 min to write and submit the code
the problem. Please note that the quality of the code and not just its working is very important.
If you are ready to go, enter your ‘E-mail Address’ in the text box
below and click Submit. Good Luck!
Contest Is Now Closed
Contest Winner : Ankur Rathi from Hyderabad India
You get a maximum of 30 minutes to submit your solution.
Judges decision will be final.
3. IndicThreads reserves the
right to cancel the contest without any notice.
publishers have agreed to provide the specified books to the
winners. IndicThreads is not responsible for any failure to
5. Please provide 6 to 8 weeks for the books to reach
6. It must be legal to send the books to your country and
for you to receive the same.
7. Contest closes on the 2nd of March 07
Java Code Contest – Win Books, MP3 players and iPod
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016