India has gained its reputation as provider of cost effective and quality software solutions.
CMM plays a major role in it. And many other coutries are following the footstpes of India. Just have look at following figures:
- In 2002, only 18 Chinese companies were Capability Maturity Model-certified
- Today that number has climbed to 243, compared with the 387 Indian companies that are accredited.
CMM is so popular in India that recently on a visit to India a technician saw CMM logo printed on the bag of basmati rice.
The following two tabs change content below.
The IndicThreads Content Team posts news about the latest and greatest in software development as well as content from IndicThreads' conferences and events. Track us social media @IndicThreads. Stay tuned!
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016