“Software developers are always looking for ways to shed unneeded complexity and outdated methodologies and move to approaches that make programming simpler and faster especially as more and more development is web-centric,” said John Andrews, President and CEO of Evans Data. “The high use of dynamic languages in Asia Pacific is consistent with the high concentration of web application development being conducted in that region.”
Other highlights of this survey of over 400 software developers in the Asia-Pacific region include:
· Cloud computing is on the rise, with over one in five Asian developers planning to launch cloud projects within the next 6 months.
· Sixty percent of developers in the Asia region expect their development for mobile devices to increase
· Intel dominates the development market with more than twice as many developers targeting the Intel processors as AMD processors.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016