Two of the most respected names in the Indian software industry answer queries on the trends in software development and the IT industry in India. Dr Ganesh Natarajan (Chairman of Nasscom, CEO of Zensar) & Dr. Anand Deshpande (Founderof Persistent Systems) answer queries on topics like developer skill enhancement, cloud computing, software product development and how acceptance of mediocrity is hurting India’s growth prospects.
Please click here for the sessions conducted by Dr. Natarajan and Dr. Deshpande prior to the Q&A.
- Dr. Anand Deshpande – What Is The Context For Your Java Programs?
- Dr. Ganesh Natarajan – How is the Indian IT industry tackling economic uncertainties?
This Q&A was held at the 3rd IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016