Rajdeep Dua is with Google Developer Relations team working on OpenSocial Advocacy. He has around 10 years of experience in middle ware, web services and Integration space. Before joining Google he was leading development effort for CSF: Connected Services Framework Initiative in Microsoft India. He has also been associated with JBoss JMS open source development in the past. Rajdeep holds an MBA from IIM Lucknow, India.
- This session was delivered at the 3rd IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
- Session Slides (PDF) – OpenSocial Introduction, APIs and Shindig Architecture
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016