Elementool Inc. developer of online project management software, today announced the release of Test Case version 1.1, the newest tool in its suite of Software-as-a-Service project management applications. Elementool’s Test Case 1.1 allows testing managers, who are responsible for ensuring that software is released to the public without any bugs, to customize the tool in order to best organize, control and oversee the testing process.
New Features Include:
• File attachments: the ability to attach files to test cases allows for further clarification of instructions, functions and steps in the test case and individual tests.
• Remarks: a new remarks message board lets team members share information quickly and access results or questions from previous tests.
• Customizable test form: enables the administrator or test case manager to change and add fields to the test form, altering the form on for different projects or teams. Account administrators can now also clear the history in any field.
• Report customizations: users can now customize the test report and choose filters and report columns to obtain only the specific data Relevant Products/Services needed at that moment.
• Sub groups: the option to create sub groups within individual tests adds further clarification to the process.
Test Case 1.1 can be accessed from any computer via Web browser without downloading or installing any software. Unlike excel files; an unlimited number of users can access Test Case online, at any time.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016