- The appcfg upload tool includes proxy support.
- JDO and JPA support an extension that lets you mark individual fields as “unindexed.”
- At long last, the dev appserver has a data viewer. Start your app locally and point your browser to http://localhost:8080/_ah/admin to check it out.
- The local datastore now has the same transaction behavior as the production datastore.
- You can issue ancestor queries inside transactions.
Download Google App Engine 1.2.2.
The following two tabs change content below.
The IndicThreads Content Team posts news about the latest and greatest in software development as well as content from IndicThreads' conferences and events. Track us social media @IndicThreads. Stay tuned!
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016