The new NetBeans 6.9 Beta release boasts of OSGi interoperability for NetBeans Platform applications; support for JavaFX SDK 1.3, PHP Zend framework and Ruby on Rails 3.0; as well as improvements to the Java Editor, Java Debugger, and issue tracking, and more.
* OSGi– Develop OSGi bundles with Maven, Bundled Felix container and ability to register other containers such as Equinox
* NetBeans Platform – OSGi interoperability: Developing and consuming OSGi bundles in Platform-based applications, Felix 2.0.3 OSGi support, experimental Equinox support
* JavaFX– JavaFX Composer for form-like UI components with states and access to various data sources, Added and improved editor hints and refactoring
* Java EE– Support for Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) (JSR-299), Spring Framework 3.0 support
* Java– Java Debugger: Breakpoint grouping, attach parameter history, Support for annotation processors in the editor, configurable in the Project Properties
* PHP– Zend Framework support, “Overrides/Implements” and “Is Overridden/Implemented” annotations
* Ruby– Ruby on Rails 3.0 support
* C/C++ – “Overrides/Is Overridden” annotations and hyperlink navigation, Console type “Internal Terminal”
Click to download NetBeans 6.9 Beta. The final release of NetBeans 6.9 is planned for June 2010.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- How Java can (and is) used in cars. IoT with Java - January 4, 2016
- Digital Transformation of the Enterprise: What IT leaders need to know! - January 3, 2016
- IndicThreads Pune 2016. Celebrating 10 years of the IndicThreads Conference! - December 29, 2015