The new NetBeans 6.9 Beta release boasts of OSGi interoperability for NetBeans Platform applications; support for JavaFX SDK 1.3, PHP Zend framework and Ruby on Rails 3.0; as well as improvements to the Java Editor, Java Debugger, and issue tracking, and more.
* OSGi– Develop OSGi bundles with Maven, Bundled Felix container and ability to register other containers such as Equinox
* NetBeans Platform – OSGi interoperability: Developing and consuming OSGi bundles in Platform-based applications, Felix 2.0.3 OSGi support, experimental Equinox support
* JavaFX– JavaFX Composer for form-like UI components with states and access to various data sources, Added and improved editor hints and refactoring
* Java EE– Support for Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) (JSR-299), Spring Framework 3.0 support
* Java– Java Debugger: Breakpoint grouping, attach parameter history, Support for annotation processors in the editor, configurable in the Project Properties
* PHP– Zend Framework support, “Overrides/Implements” and “Is Overridden/Implemented” annotations
* Ruby– Ruby on Rails 3.0 support
* C/C++ – “Overrides/Is Overridden” annotations and hyperlink navigation, Console type “Internal Terminal”
Click to download NetBeans 6.9 Beta. The final release of NetBeans 6.9 is planned for June 2010.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016