The new NetBeans 6.9 Beta release boasts of OSGi interoperability for NetBeans Platform applications; support for JavaFX SDK 1.3, PHP Zend framework and Ruby on Rails 3.0; as well as improvements to the Java Editor, Java Debugger, and issue tracking, and more.
* OSGi- Develop OSGi bundles with Maven, Bundled Felix container and ability to register other containers such as Equinox
* NetBeans Platform – OSGi interoperability: Developing and consuming OSGi bundles in Platform-based applications, Felix 2.0.3 OSGi support, experimental Equinox support
* JavaFX- JavaFX Composer for form-like UI components with states and access to various data sources, Added and improved editor hints and refactoring
* Java EE- Support for Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) (JSR-299), Spring Framework 3.0 support
* Java- Java Debugger: Breakpoint grouping, attach parameter history, Support for annotation processors in the editor, configurable in the Project Properties
* PHP- Zend Framework support, “Overrides/Implements” and “Is Overridden/Implemented” annotations
* Ruby- Ruby on Rails 3.0 support
* C/C++ – “Overrides/Is Overridden” annotations and hyperlink navigation, Console type “Internal Terminal”
Click to download NetBeans 6.9 Beta. The final release of NetBeans 6.9 is planned for June 2010.