“Mobile Application Development using PhoneGap” session was presented at 2nd Annual IndicThreads.com Conference On Mobile Application Development, August 2011, Pune, India.
- Short Intro of PhoneGap and PhoneGap’s journey towards Standards
- Choosing the right UI Framework for PhoneGap
- jQuery Mobile –
a. A Short Walk through of capabilities of jQuery and its ease of use
b. How to integrate JQuery Mobile with PhoneGap
- Sencha Touch –
a. History of ExtJS, EXT GWT and Sencha Touch.
b. A Short Walk through of capabilities of Sencha Touch and its strengths over jQuery Mobile.
c. Integration of Sencha Touch with PhoneGap
- Doing OAuth with PhoneGap Applications for Facebook and Twitter
- Building Applications on Cloud using PhoneGap Build
- PhoneGap Build Concept
- Setting up PhoneGap Build Environment
- Extending PhoneGap to add more native support using PhoneGap Plugins
- Why to build Plugins?
- PhoneGap Plugin Architecture
- Developing iPhone and Android Plugin
Speaker: “Rohit Ghatol is an Associate Architect with QuickOffice, He is currently building the SAAS platform (on Cloud) for QuickOffice. His areas of expertise are Web 2.0, Android, Cross Mobile/Desktop Platform Products. He has been a Technical Speaker at various events, also double at Corporate Speaker. He was earlier been part of OpenSocial Team at Google. He is the founder of Pune GTUG and Tech Next. He is currently writing a book Beginning PhoneGap for Apress.
* On play, you might want to switch the layout to view the speaker video.