IndicThreads Conference On Software Development will be held on 13 – 14 July in Delhi. Do have a look at sessions and speakers at the conference.
If you think the content is good quality, we encourage you to share & tell your developer friends about it. We are sure your friends would appreciate the share – We will reach relevant audience and also save some promotion rupees – You could win a copy of “Beginning Java 7″ By Jeff Friesen! Win – Win – Win!
All you need to do is to at least share the conference name & URL : http://delhi12.indicthreads.com/ on Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin. You are welcome to write many more wonderful things about the event , but do ensure that you at least have the name & URL.
Beginning Java 7 gets you coding with the new Java 7, Oracle’s latest release of the popular Java language and platform. It is the definitive guide to the Java language and the numerous APIs that you’ll need to master to become an accomplished Java developer…
- Please mark the post to IndicThreads for us to be able to track your share.
- In case you think we might miss your post, just drop a mail to email@example.com with the URL.
- Winner will be randomly selected from all shares.
- The book can only be shipped to an address in India
- Contest closes on 30th April 2012
* Call For Speakers! Submit A Talk on Web Technologies, Internet Of Things, Serverside, Cloud or Big Data For The Upcoming
IndicThreads.com Developer Conference, Feb 2015, Pune – India.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- Big Data Search With Elasticsearch - December 9, 2014
- Modelling RESTful applications – Why should I not use verbs in the REST url? - December 4, 2014
- SQL on Hadoop – Is SQL The Next Big Step For Hadoop? - December 2, 2014