Redis is an advanced in memory key-value store designed for a world where “Memory is the new disk and disk is the new tape”. Redis has some unique properties — like blazing read and write speed, rich atomic operations and asynchronous persistence — which make it ideally suited for a number of situations. This talk will introduce Redis and discuss its common usage patterns.
Speaker: Deepak Mittal is co-founder & CEO of IntelliGrape Software. He has more than 12 years of experience in web and mobile apps development. Deepak loves being close to technology and is a hands-on coder. He spends most of his time coding & looking at new and exciting frameworks and tools in the Java space.
* Do check out the 7th Annual IndicThreads Conference that will be held in December in Pune, India.
* Call For Speakers! Submit A Talk on Web Technologies, Internet Of Things, Serverside, Cloud or Big Data For The Upcoming
IndicThreads.com Developer Conference, Feb 2015, Pune – India.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- Building A Big Data Platform With Hbase/Hadoop and NoSQL Mongo DB - November 10, 2014
- On Emerging Technologies (Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, IoT, Analytics…) - November 3, 2014
- Accelerating Computation in HTML5 – Leveraging multi-core CPUs and GPUs - October 1, 2013