Redis is an advanced in memory key-value store designed for a world where “Memory is the new disk and disk is the new tape”. Redis has some unique properties — like blazing read and write speed, rich atomic operations and asynchronous persistence — which make it ideally suited for a number of situations. This talk will introduce Redis and discuss its common usage patterns.
Speaker: Deepak Mittal is co-founder & CEO of IntelliGrape Software. He has more than 12 years of experience in web and mobile apps development. Deepak loves being close to technology and is a hands-on coder. He spends most of his time coding & looking at new and exciting frameworks and tools in the Java space.
* Do check out the 7th Annual IndicThreads Conference that will be held in December in Pune, India.
* Internet Of Things (IoT), Cloud, Big Data, Java… at
IndicThreads.com Developer Conference, Feb 2015, Pune – India.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- Internet Of Things (IoT) Is The In-Thing At IndicThreads Conference, Pune 2015 - January 29, 2015
- Big Data Search With Elasticsearch - December 9, 2014
- Modelling RESTful applications – Why should I not use verbs in the REST url? - December 4, 2014