OpenDemand Systems has unleashed OpenLoad V 5.0. OpenLoad is a browser-based, enterprise-functional, load-testing and monitoring solutions.
OpenLoad has been powered by IBM WebSphere and DB2 Universal Database. OpenLoad’s User Scenario Session Finder is the industry’s first intelligent, script-free wizard that allows users to build dynamic data-driven tests without having to code and debug, or understand, the inner workings of the applications they are testing.
New features which have been introduced with this release are:
- Extended debugging and auto-functions
- “Auto sense” function – allows user to collect multiple matches on a single page and reference them from within an array of values.
- “Proxy Switcher” module – enables users to easily toggle their OpenLoad Recorder on and off from their browser menu bar without having to manually adjust proxy settings.
- The ability to send customized email and pager notifications, allowing users to provide or receive updates on the status of their test even when they are away from the system.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016