STARWEST 2005, the Software Testing Analysis & Review Conference, will take place November 14-18, 2005 at Anaheim, CA. Software Quality Engineering (SQE) hosts the Starwest with intend to provide guidance, training and a gathering place for software testers, managers and developers and discuss how to improve software-testing techniques, quality practices.
Events at Starwest include tutorial sessions, keynotes by experts, testing certification exam, the security testing challenge and the testing expo. Keynote sessions provide an opportunity to listen to testing experts and gain information from the experts. Some of the keynotes taking place this year are:
- It’s 2005 . . .Why Does Software Still Stink?
James Whittaker, Florida Institute of Technology
- “Risk” is a Tester’s Favorite Four-Letter Word
Julie Gardiner, QST Consultants Ltd.
- The Venerable Triangle Redux
Bj Rollison, Microsoft Corporation
For complete list visit http://www.sqe.com/starwest/keynotes.asp
The testing Expo will take place on 16-17 November, 2005. Testing expor brings you the latest solutions in testing technologies and vendor technical presentations
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016