While the world outsources IT jobs to India, India faces its own problems. In this article “IT Survivors – Staying Alive In A Software Job” Harshad Oak discusses a ‘real’ reality behind the walls of any IT organization in India.
* Why India is lagging behind when it comes to innovation?
* What is the exact problem?
* And, the solutions to the problem
In these days of outsourcing, this article makes an interesting reading.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016