Kishore Kumar’s session on ‘Using Apache Geronimo For Real World Java EE Applications’ presented at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology. Geronimo is an Apache licensed, J2EE 1.4 complaint, open source application server.
Session – Using Apache Geronimo for real world J2EE applications
The session looks at :
1. Basics of Geronimo and its features
2. Geronimo Architecture overview
3. Developing and Deploying applications in Geronimo
4. Benefits of Geronimo application Server
Click to download the PDF of Kishore’s powerpoint presentation “Using Apache Geronimo for real world J2EE applications”
Speaker – Kishore Kumar is the author of the book Pro Apache Geronimo. He also leads the Java Center Of Excellence at US Technology Resources (USTRI)
** 100 kbps Real Video. Takes a hit on video quality, but will work on slow Internet connections.
* The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
* Apache Geronimo project is poised for a breakout year in 2006
* jboss vs geronimo
* We don’t need these big heavy J2EE application servers