Peter Thomas’s session on “Java EE Architecture Using The Spring Framework” presented at the IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
Session – Java EE architecture
using the Spring Framework:
Peter shares his experiences developing an open source Java EE
web-application where the Spring Framework has been used
The architecture includes Spring Webflow, the Acegi
Security framework, Hibernate 3 and other open source frameworks and
The session includes -
- * Quick overview of the Spring Framework
- * Architecture – Acegi Security Framework,Spring
Webflow,Spring MVC, Spring AOP,Spring DAO / Hibernate,Hibernate 3 and
- * Why Spring ?
- * Selected Best Practices – Maven 2, Checkstyle / Code
Coverage tools, Automated functional testing using Watij
Speaker – Peter Thomas has more
than 10 years experience in the IT industry and works as a Senior
Consultant for Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
A keen Open Source
enthusiast, he is the creator of JTrac, currently a “Top 50″ project at
SourceForge. JTrac uses the Acegi Security Framework, Spring Webflow, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Hibernate 3 and Spring Modules.
** 100 kbps Real Video. Takes a hit on video quality, but will work on slow Internet connections.
* The IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology
* Wicket Framework can save 60% of programming time…
* Checking EJB 3.0 performance – Enterprise Java Software Developer
* Jasypt 1.1 adds Spring Security (ACEGI) support
* Struts Action Framework 2.0 should be released by August 2006
* Call For Speakers! Submit A Talk on Web Technologies, Internet Of Things, Serverside, Cloud or Big Data For The Upcoming
IndicThreads.com Developer Conference, Feb 2015, Pune – India.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- Building A Big Data Platform With Hbase/Hadoop and NoSQL Mongo DB - November 10, 2014
- On Emerging Technologies (Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, IoT, Analytics…) - November 3, 2014
- Accelerating Computation in HTML5 – Leveraging multi-core CPUs and GPUs - October 1, 2013