Rediff.com has started a new series of articles about IT companies that innovate. It begin with "Two Words that Doubting Thomases rarely use in the same sentence are ‘India’ and ‘innovation.’"… however what follows is a lot more encouraging for IT innovators.
The series will cover "the story of the success of these and other
innovative companies, the problems faced by young entrepreneurs, their
never-say-die spirit, their determination and diligence to create a
winner, and the pain and the ecstasy behind their final triumph"
The first article in the series is about Whizlabs, a global player in providing eLearning solutions.
Whizlabs is one of the 6 companies chosen by NASSCOM as the best
innovators. The others are Beehive Solutions, Compulink Systems, Liqwid
Krysal India, PACE Soft Silicon and Srishti Software.
- How to succeed, Whizlabs style
- Whizlabs Software Pvt. Ltd
- Defining and creating a culture of innovation
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016