This article looks at why test automation projects get shelved on a regular basis and how you can use intelligent test automation techniques to automate your software testing.
The author, Saket Godase looks at the folowing aspects:
* Why do test automation projects get shelved?
* Misconceptions surrounding test automation.
* Automated Testing vs Manual Testing
* Generic Test Automation
* Test Automation using Neural Networks
As software testing is such an important subject irrespective of the language you work in, the article Using Intelligent Test Automation Techniques makes for interesting reading.
>> Why pick JTiger Java Unit Testing Framework over good old JUnit?
>> Design By Contract testing
>> Will JUnit test case auto-generation revolutionize unit testing?
>> Testers vs Coders
>> Getting Started Guide to Unix Based Testing
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016