This year’s TheServerSide Java Symposium-Europe is being held in Prague, 18-20 June. Created by TheServerSide.com, TSSJS-Europe is editorially-driven, vendor-neutral, and focused exclusively on Java in the enterprise. IndicThreads readers can save an additional $200 with the code INDT08!
Enterprise Java topics covered at TSSJS-Europe include:
- What’s coming up in Java EE6, including the EJB 3.1 and JPA 2.0 specifications
- What’s new and cool in Spring 3.0
- In-depth coverage of Java frameworks, including Spring, Struts, Seam, JSF, Wicket, Tapestry and others
- Multilingual programming on the JVM with Groovy, Scala, JRuby and Grails
- Improvements to persistence and what it means for your data
- Performance optimization and open source tools
- A comparison of dependency injection frameworks
- Best practices for handling multi-core, highly concurrent architectures
- Choosing a synchronization model for multithreaded applications
- Emerging architectural approaches such as cloud computing, resource-oriented computing, SOA, SCA and grids.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016