Anirudh Dewani is with Google Relations team since April 2008. His main interests are Google Apps, Google App Engine, Google APIs, Java, J2EE, AJAX and web toolkits like GWT, Dojo etc. Previously he has been working on Enterprise Java and middleware/integration technologies like JMS, Web services, XML-RPC as well as open source frameworks like Spring and Hibernate. He has also been involved with Unisys on platform engineering for a 4GL.
- This session was delivered at the 3rd IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology.
- Session Slides (PDF) – Inside Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016