Oracle today announced availability of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, the next generation of its middleware product suite. Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g claims to significantly improve the agility and intelligence of business applications while enabling organizations to exploit new hardware and software architectures for efficient IT execution and cost savings.
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g also claims to deliver new innovations that simplify the complexity of IT, while integrating modern application infrastructure requirements for simplified development, SOA, cloud computing, business process transformation, Service-Oriented Security, enhanced collaboration and IT governance.
Enhancements across the platform include:
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g: provides a single process platform – unifying system, human and document-centric processes and an Event Driven Architecture (EDA) with a complete range of SOA capabilities from development to security and governance. Oracle SOA Suite 11g, deployed on the Oracle application grid infrastructure, is optimized for building and integrating services on private and public clouds.
- Oracle WebLogic Suite 11g (which includes Oracle WebLogic Server): adds new levels of operational insight and automation to help achieve even greater application server uptime while reducing administrator costs. New features, including Oracle Fusion Middleware GridLink for Oracle Real Application Clusters and Oracle Fusion Middleware Enterprise Grid Messaging, strengthen reliability and availability. Oracle Fusion Middleware ActiveCache also enables rapid scale-out to meet changing user demand and system load.
- Oracle WebCenter Suite 11g: provides a broad set of reusable, out-of-the-box Oracle WebCenter Services components that can be plugged into virtually any type of portal – intranet, composite application, Web-based community – to enhance social networking and personal productivity. Oracle Composer, a declarative, browser-based tool, makes it easy for both end-users and developers to create, share, and personalize applications, portals and social sites. And the new Oracle WebCenter Spaces, a pre-built social networking solution, enables end-user driven, created and managed communities (Group Spaces and Personal Spaces) to increase productivity, communication, and efficiency.
- Oracle Identity Management 11g: delivers the first components of a fully integrated Identity Management suite and features deeper integration with other Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions, as well as new features such as Deployment Accelerators, Universal Federation Framework, and a modern unified user interface based on Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF) Faces.
- Oracle Development Tools: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g also builds on the previously announced Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g strategic development tools including Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Application Development Framework and Oracle TopLink.
Click here for a Java centric look at Fusion Middleware 11g.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016