New Relic RPM is an on-demand performance management solution for web applications developed in Java, Ruby, or JRuby. RPM now provides real-time monitoring and metrics for applications running Sinatra, Rack and Rails Metals.
Additional features of the New Relic RPM Ruby agent 2.10 include:
- Enhanced Visibility into Ruby EE Garbage Collection
- Passenger Queue Time Capture
- Profiling built in to Developer Mode
- Enhanced JRuby Support
To use New Relic RPM for Ruby or Java web applications for free, download RPM Lite. It supports multiple application servers and frameworks including Rails, Sinatra, and Rack for Ruby as well as Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, Grails, Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Spring, and more for Java.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016