Red Hat Cloud Foundations is a major new offering family delivering solutions for planning, building and managing Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service private and public clouds.
The first in this family, Cloud Foundations: Edition One, is available immediately. Cloud Foundations: Edition One enables customers to deploy real private clouds today, and includes:
- Products for implementing a private cloud, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Network Satellite, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, JBoss Enterprise Middleware and Red Hat Enterprise MRG Grid.
- A cookbook implementation guide, making cloud setup quick and simple.
- A detailed reference architecture providing step-by-step instructions, scripts and settings for creating and configuring the private cloud.
- Consulting services & Training
Red Hat’s strategy is designed to provide a path for the large installed base of Linux, Java and JBoss users, enabling them to easily deploy applications to the cloud, and is also designed to attract new developers, both within traditional ISVs and enterprises, and new ISVs who are creating SaaS solutions from scratch.
“Just as we made Linux a safe place to run mission-critical applications with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, we are focused on making the cloud a safe place for enterprise applications,” said Scott Crenshaw, vice president and general manager, Cloud Business Unit at Red Hat.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016