Rightrix Solutions, creators of IndicThreads.com software developer portal have announced the speakers & sessions for the 1st Annual IndicThreadsTM Conference On Mobile Application Development to be held on 19,20 November in Pune, India. IndicThreads hosts annual conferences on Upcoming Technology, Java & Software Quality. The Mobile Apps Development conference is the latest addition to the IndicThreads Conferences.
Sessions at the conference deal with all of the top mobile software development platforms and take a close look at building software that runs efficiently on different devices while leveraging the latest technologies like cloud computing & HTML5. Conference sessions will dive into the various platforms, architectures, languages & issues related to delivering the best possible software application for mobile devices. Sessions deal with topics like Android, Adobe Flash, Windows Phone 7, bada, Nokia Qt, Understanding Touch Interfaces, HTML5 Mobile Apps, Mobile Apps On the Cloud, iPhone development, Mobile Application Performance & Mobile Apps Security.
Speakers at the conference include distinguished names like Anand Hariharan (Sr. Prod. Dev. Mgr at TapNTap Inc.), Venkat Ratnam (Product Evangelist at Samsung), Hemant Sharma (Platform Evangelist at Adobe), Rohit Ghatol (Associate Architect at QuickOffice), Navin Kabra (co-founder BharatHealth.com & PuneTech), Vikram Pendse (Microsoft MVP), Sunil Rao (Head, Forum Nokia, India) and Rohit Nayak (Architect, Talentica).
- Harshad Oak, co-founder IndicThreads, an Oracle ACE Director & Sun Java Champion says “Research shows that software for mobile devices will be one of the key drivers of the IT industry over the next 5 years, with just mobile application revenues expected to exceed $25 billion by 2014. To add to this are the mobile solutions that consumers, corporates & enterprises would want for their IT systems. So 2010 does look like the dawn of the mobile software revolution.”
- Sangeeta Oak, co-founder IndicThreads adds “Most IT companies in India are seeing a significant rise in customer demand for mobile solutions. So expertise in traditional enterprise & desktop software is no longer good enough and companies across sizes and domains have to build & sustain competence in building software for mobile devices. The annual Conference on Mobile Application Development will talk of the current technologies, devices & software platforms for mobile software applications.”
- 1st IndicThreads.com Conference On Mobile Application Development ( 19-20 November 2010 )
- 5th Annual IndicThreads.com Conference On Java ( 10-11 December 2010 )
- 2nd IndicThreads.com Conference On Software Quality ( March 2011)