This session on GigaSpaces PAAS was presented at the 2nd Annual IndicThreads.com Conference On Upcoming Technology (Cloud Computing) held in June 2011 in Pune, India.
GigaSpaces eXtreme Application Platform (XAP) is a consolidated platform that couples In-Memory Data Grid with a full Elastic Application Platform for complete application scalability. This session will look at the following:
– Gigaspaces architecture
– Space based terminologies
– Deploying simple java based WEB applications on Gigaspaces
– Demonstrating Gigaspaces as PAAS
– Develop java applications in accordance to space based architecture
– Scale up java based applications on the Gigaspaces cloud.
Speaker: Karan Nangru is a technical Consultant @ Xebia IT Architects. He is an Agile practitioner, a Certified Scrum Master and an RIA and Cloud computing enthusiast. He was a speaker at Agile NCR 2011 & Sun Life Financial tech meet.
* Excuse the video quality. It is intentionally so, to ensure that the video works fine on slow connections.
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016