With over 25 million activation in the holiday season of 2011 alone it is hard to ignore mobile application development today. Every organization, even large enterprises are looking to build small useful mobile applications for their employees on the go. This presents a huge opportunity as well as a challenge for the web / desktop application developer who now faces the dilemma of learning a highly fragmented developer space.
Rocky Jaiswal shares his experience of learning, developing and publishing a mobile app in just two weeks. He also looks at the tools available to us for mobile application development and pros and cons of each.
Session Outline :
- Why we need to learn mobile programming
- The current state of mobile programming
- The problem is too much choice
- Building applications with PhoneGap and Sencha Touch
- Building applications with PhoneGap and jQuery Mobile
Latest posts by Content Team (see all)
- IndicThreads Pune 2016 To Equip Developers For A New Age Of Software Development - May 27, 2016
- Java Garbage Collectors – Moving to Garbage First (G1) Collector - May 25, 2016
- Using Lambdas and Streams in Java 8 - May 18, 2016