Best Java Blogger Contest (21st Feb – 31st Mar 2005)
((( Last Date Extended To 31st March 2005 )))
4 First Prizes:
A copy of::
* All books courtesy of Apress (Books for Professsionals by Professionals)
How to participate:
- If you haven’t already registered, you first need to register on the site.
- Login to the site using the login form on the left of the main page.
- A User Menu will now appear where the Login form was present. Click the “Write a Blog Entry” link in ths menu.
- Write, save and publish your entry.
- You can add as many blogs as you wish. The minimum requirement is that you have at least one published blog.
- You must be a registered user.
- All blogs submitted between 21st of Feb 05 and the 21st of March (site system date) will automatically be eligible..
- Your display name must be a real name. It’s no fun reading a contribution from abc12z.
- You create a new blog entry and publish it. (Even if you feel like blogging in response to some other content on the site, don’t just add a comment to that article. Create a new blog entry and then link back to the original article. Add a link to your blog entry as a comment to the original article.)
The evaluation of the blogs will be based on these factors:
- Originality of content
- Blogs that use foul language will be disqualified.
- The winners list will
be displayed on the site. If you are one of the winners, we will contact you by
email and request you to send your full postal address. If we do not hear from
you in 3 days time, the prize will go to the next best blogger.
- Judges decision will be final.
- IndicThreads reserves the right to cancel the contest without any notice.
- IndicThreads is free to use the content of your blog anywhere on this site
as well as other sites in the Rightrix Media network. Wherever it is used, you will be given credit for your contribution.
- The publishers have agreed to provide the specified books to the winners. However IndicThreads is not responsible for any failure to deliver.
- Please provide 6 to 8 weeks for the books to reach you.
- It must be legal to send the books to your country and for you to receive the same.
Check Book Reviews @ Amazon